Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 02/06/2001 in Rm.8 27 Bateman Street.
Present : Claire, Debbie, Martin, Andrew, Richard, Owen, Rosie, Kathy*, James*
Apologies : Rosie, Jenny, Ben
- Owen opens the meeting as no-one else could be bothered.
- Votes to allow the visitors to vote: Passed.
- Votes that the people who voted against donít get any cake: Passed
- Andrew gets it in instalments.
- Is Jenny working really.
- The door bell rings and Claire says "thatíll be me"
- Votes to declare it 2 weeks ago: Passed
- Minutes of the second Poohsoc meeting on the 12th May are read out
- Minutes of Poohsoc meeting on the 26th May are read out.
- Does obtuse include 180 or not
- Martinís room next week.
- Summer holidays
- Rosie spends all holiday in bed
- "Itís a bit of a poor showing on the testament front" Claire
- Reading "In which Rabbit has a busy day and we find out what Christopher Robin does in the mornings"
- Votes to close: Failed
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College