Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 05/05/2001 in O10.
Present : Martin, Owen, Ben, Jenny, Richard, Debbie
Apologies : Rosie, Andrew, Claire
- Owen opens the meeting.
- Jenny and Ben go to get washing.
- Courting the tourists.
- Owen’s having a month of Sundays
- Why is no-one here.
- Votes to censure the mug: Hung Christopher Robin decides against.
- Vote of no confidence in Christopher Robin: Passed.
- Votes to censure the society for having no confidence in a pivotal character: Passed.
- Votes that Ben should go and find Ian: Passed.
- Big problem in 1000 years time because people just update things.
- She doesn’t like it when he works away so she has to get an Alsation.
- "As soon as he gets a girlfriend he'll start coming" - Jenny
- Votes to have an election for Rabbit next week, candidates or no candidates: Passed.
- Jenny reads the minutes of the Poohsoc meeting from 28/04/2001.
- Richard apologises for next week.
- Jenny leaves.
- D is not a vowel.
- Get rid of all the vowels.
- Votes to modify Owen’s keyboard as he suggested: Failed.
- Ben’s locked up in a box.
- Votes to censure everyone who didn’t turn up, even if they apologised: Passed.
- Votes to censure Sweden especially: Passed.
- Garden Party: Monday of Mayweek.
- "I’d do it for £50" - Ben
- Owen won’t be here the week after next.
- Reading : Pinkle Purr, The End.
- Next week 10 Selwyn Gardens, though Ben may not be here.
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College