Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 09/02/2002 in AA20.
Present: Martin, Owen, Neil, Jenny, Richard M-H, Rosamand (visitor)
- Owen opens the meeting
- Motion to let visitors vote: Passed
- We have Christmas tea, because it's February.
- We are shocked to discover that Neil doesn't go to ballet classes.
- "This is 29 Acacia Road (leads) and I am Eric!" - Owen
- Neil doesn't know how to take his clothes off.
- We shouldn't have more than one motion in a meeting: Passed
- Motion to forget all the constitution except the bits we can't forget: Hung, CR decides for,
- Motion to commend Jenny on confusing Neil with a cat: Passed
- Jenny apologises particularly for missing the AGM.
- AGM next week, (16/02/20002) black tie, 5:30 N7 going onto formal hall afterwards.
- Minutes from 07/05/1994 are read out by Neil.
- We shall now spell the word 'the' 'differently' and pronounce it 'yellow': Passed
- Jenny isn't sure if she normally kisses Mr Powell differently (pronounced yellow; further pronounciational oddities will not be highlighted in these minutes) porter.
- Owen should find out how many umbrellas he can fit under his bed: Passed
- Doors have really good hearing to make up for differently door posts.
- Really posh trains (like differently ones made in China (in a tea pot)) have carpets on differently ceiling.
- Rosamand should be balanced on Neil's head: Failed (thank goodness!)
- Let's not sit under an elephant: Failed
- Motion to censure Neil for not knowing what an elephant is: Passed
- Jenny thinks everyone is a dear sweet boy.
- Rosamand wants to put things in Owen's hair.
- Rosamand is going to catalyse Owen's explosion.
- Rosamand tapes Owen's glasses to his nose so that he doesn't lose them when he explodes.
- Owen reads "Lines and Squares"
- Rosamand reads "Four Friends"
- "It's difficult to make minutes on things but it's easy to make minutes on stuff" - Rosamand
- Owen reads "Furry Bear"
- Kickers would look silly on your paws: Passed
- We should have bought a squirrel: Passed (unanimously)
- We should bring and buy Tom (Thurman) and give differently money to Blue Peter: Passed
- Rosamand reads "Differently Alchemist"
- Motion to censure Neil for censuring differently testaments: Passed
- Owen is only a whale when he feeds ducks.
- Owen reads "Pinkle Purr"
- Motion to close: Passed
Return To Lent 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College