PEMBROKE COLLEGE WINNIE-THE-POOH SOCIETY
LIST OF HONOURARY MEMBERS
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Windsor of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- The Right Reverend Bishop David Jenkins
- Lady Tomkys
- The late Thomas Gray (The cat that is, not the poet)
- The Right Honourable Anne Campbell M.P.
- The Wrong Honourable James Lloyd
- Ms. Shirley Pays, Customer Care Officer, Cambridgeshire County Coucil
- Mrs. Rosemary Nancy Masters, Helen's Grandmother
- Oscar The Duck
- Dr. Kelly
- Mrs. Brown, Paul's Mum
- Miss Lucinda Fudge, one of Alex's school friends
- Miss Cynthia Shaw, another of Alex's school friends
- Mrs. Lezemore, Tor's Mother
- Miss Katherine Pasco
- Miss Rebecca,
- Christina, A Friend Of Tor's From Exeter
- Andrew, A Friend Of Helen's From Some Other Education Establishement
- Miss Elizabeth Lezemore, Tor's Sister
- Mr. Benjamin Grindley
- Michelle Cox, President Of The Australian Chapter
- Lucky the Cat.
- Kit Smart, likewise a cat.
- Lettuce Bruguier, Ex-Computer Officer, Pembroke College
- Mr. Jonathan Jarrett, Ex-Secretary and former Pooh to the society.
- Jacyntha Loan Vu, President, Californian Chapter.
- Mrs. Marion Langford, Claire's Mum.
- Mr. Neil Wyn Timothy Mowbray Grendel Marquis-Hirsh, a teddy bear.
- Mr. Andy Roberts
- Mr. Arthur R Chandler, University Archivist, University of Surrey and author of The Story Of E.H. Shepard: The Man Who Drew Pooh
- The Lady Mallard, A duck on the river Cam
- Helen Lovatt (nee Masters), The Lady Foundress
- Len Fisher, Honourary Fellow of the Department Of Physics at Bristol University with research including the science of biscuit dunking
- George Orwell, Author Of "A Nice Cup Of Tea" (Evening Standard 12 January 1946)
- Dr Andrew Stapley, Member of the Department Of Chemical Engineering at Loughborough University with research including tea infusion
- a biscuit
- Ben M. Parker, seventh President and former Piglet of the society.
- Bob & June Johnson
- Martin Seaton
- J. Alexander D. Atkins (Beetle)
- Steve, the imaginary person at Carol's wedding.
- The set of all sets that do not contain themselves
- Stephen Fry
- Mr Bazil
- Aloysius-Katy, Jack's beeblebear
- Lulu (Mrs Matt)
- Matt's Mum
Return to Archives
Last updated 24th May 2009 by Eeyore © The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1994-2009.
The webmaster lives on the web all by herself under the name of Charlotte, which means she has over the frame in gold letters and lives under it. If there is a problem with the web site please send salutations.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke
College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessary correspond to
those of Pembroke College